Tuesday, October 3, 2017

'Remember' a new layout for Mixed Media & Art

Hello dear readers, today I want to share a page I created for
Mixed Media & Art. 

'Remember'


I was inspired by the feathers and the shells and of course the beautiful colors in 
our mood board, and I immediately thought of some beach treasures I 
had collected on our recent family vacation to Florida. I wanted to make the 
feathers the focal point of my page, and the tiny seashells I found on my early morning 
sunrise drenched walks fit the mood perfectly.
I used some 13arts papers from the 'Strength in Numbers' collection,
and lots of watercolors on my background.

Here is the wonderful moodboard:


To find out more on the challenge please go here.
I can't recommend this blog enough! Every single designer
is so so so talented and the all the entries each month make
it so hard to choose a winner! I adore each and every moodboard
and challenge, so inspiring....

I found a wonderful sketch challenge on a beautiful blog called Zagadka Sketches
that I would like to enter with my beachy layout, more info on this challenge here.



Here are a few close ups:





I sprinkled some gold beads and gold microspheres to add some sparkle.
I also used some 2 Crafty Chipboard pieces, that I painted white and 
then painted with watercolors.

In addition to the most beautiful moodboards imaginable, Mixed Media & Art
have begun a new joint project called 'Creative Art'. It will have 4 stages
and different requirements all done in a Mixed Media style,
you can visit the blog here for more information....
Absolutely breath-taking work from the designers! 
I count my lucky stars to be a part of this team :)



I hope I have inspired you to join us this month!
Hugs, Lisa xo



3 comments:

  1. You rocked these colors! Wonderful little bits of interest all over your page.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ух ты, как сочно и волшебно! Спасибо, что присоединились к нам в Творим Вместе:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Очень красиво!!! Спасибо от Творим вместе!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...