Tuesday, August 15, 2017

'My happy place...'

Hello dear readers.....we here in the South are DEEP into the hottest,
stickiest most sun-drenched summer I can remember, and my latest layout
is really a reflection of the beauty and taste of the ocean, the best place to be 
to enjoy the sun.

'My happy place...'


I love this BoBunny paper from the 'Serendipity' collection and the wood pattern and natural 
tones gave me the idea to do a beachy page. I used a chipboard circle from Blue Fern Studios
that I bought from the online Scraps of Darkness store, and also added one from my stash,
a 2 Crafty title that fit my page great.
I also used the Gabrielle Pollaco stamp, the Tim Holtz blue distress ink pad,
the blue gems, the tiny brown bottle and some blue 49 & Market flowers,
all from the June Main kit and the various add ons.

You can purchase our monthly kits here,
and don't forget to checkout our blog here.

I would like to enter my layout in a challenge about sunny holidays that I found 
on the blog 'Create Dreams'. I was inspired by the girls on the beach, the light 
airy colors and the holiday mood.

Here is the moodboard:


You can find more information on the blog here.

Here are a few close ups:




Thanks for looking,
Lisa xo

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...