Tuesday, August 1, 2017

'Miss You' a new layout for 13arts


Hello my lovely readers...I hope you all are enjoying the long hot last 
lazy days of summer...it's been a bit quiet over here on my blog, but busy behind
the scenes playing with the beautiful new 13 arts collections....This time I used
a new line called 'Vintage Moments' designed by the super talented
Olga Heldwein. This collection made me gasp out loud as I unwrapped it....
gorgeous colors with a nature theme and a cool vintage mood, straight 
to my heart.....

'Miss You'


One of the very few photographs of my English maternal grandmother Irene when she was young.
These photographs are so precious to me; a life line to a woman I only have distant
childhood memories of. Perfect for these lovey papers.

Here is the whole collection:


You can find this and all the matching elements in the 13 arts store here.





Here is a list of 13 arts products I used:

13 arts White gesso
13 arts Gel Medium
13 arts Modeling Paste
'Nostalgia' Paper
'Vintage Notes' paper
Chalk ink 'Dirty Pink'
Chalk ink 'Lilac'
Ayeeda Mist 'Pearl Brown'
Small pearl beads
Gold microspheres
White Splash Ink
Stencil 'Scales'


Thanks for looking,
Hugs, Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful!! I love everything about it...and I wish I had more photos of my family...You are always an inspiration Lisa! greetings from Greece! <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...