Saturday, July 22, 2017

'Be the Light'

Hello my lovely readers...I haven't been creating very much lately, but that's
about to change...I received a brand new kit, and also a box chock full
of brand new 13 arts goodies!!!!!!

Here is my first layout created with the beautiful new kit from Scraps of Elegance
called 'Birds of a Feather' filled with BoBunny papers and ephemera.

'Be the Light'


This kit is filled with the BoBunny collection 'Serendipity' ; the papers, the stickers, 
ephemera and chipboards, all of which I used here. I also added a few Prima flowers
from the Floral Add On, the  Blue Fern Studios chipboard and the tiny brown
bottle from the Elements Add On. 

Here is the kit:



To find out where to purchase the kit, please click here.
And don't forget to check out our blog, for lots of inspiration
and cool video tutorials.

Here are a few close ups:




See you soon, Lisa xo

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! I just recently found you and I`m in love with your layouts! Gorgeous creations! You are so so talented, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...