Thursday, June 15, 2017

'Boston' a new layout for Mixed Media & Art

Good morning girls! It's my turn up on the blog
Mixed Media & Art today, and I created a layout in my favourite vintage style.


'Boston'



 I took my inspiration from the worn and cracked look of the colors, 
and also I really noticed the textures jumping out at me, 
and I tried to create the same look on my background here using
texture sand paste and some stencils. I also added lots of 13 arts inks in turquoise,
black and chalk blue, and then added some chipboard and some torn up lace.

Here is our current moodboard:


Here are a few close ups too:


I used some Blue Fern Studios papers from the 'Happy Accident' collection
that came in my May Scraps of Elegance kit, and I also used some BFS chipboard 
pieces, the butterflies and the Moroccan lattice.



I love the chipboard that goes with this collection, anything vintage 
really catches my eye :)


My project is a bit late this month, so this challenge ends really soon, but stay tuned for
next month's moodboard, it's absolutely beautiful - as they are each and every month!
I am so blessed to stay on this amazing team for another term! Olya and all the other girls
are so talented, and this blog is always a well of inspiration, so please check out the blog here.

See you soon,
Hugs, Lisa xo




1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...