Monday, March 13, 2017

A new layout for 13arts and a look at the new 13 arts Design Team!

Hello girls I have a new layout and some news to share with you.
I have been invited to stay on the 13 arts Design team for this year!
I have know Aida for years and have loved her art and her products for
such a long time, it's such an honour to be on her Design Team, and I hope I can 
bring you some inspiration to get colorful and creative with her paper collections 
and her amazing art mediums. 


My favourite part of creating a layout is working on my background, and I always start by laying down some clear gesso and then using some white gesso to prepare the place where I'm going to use the paints and inks. I just love swirling the colors around to create some interest and here I combines several different inks and then also sprayed some water and I like how the colors bled into each other.

13arts products :

13 arts Modeling Paste
13 arts Stencil 'Always the Music'
Ayeeda Mist 'Pearl Brown'
Ayeeda Mist 'Chalk Lilac' 
Ayeeda Mist 'Chalk Woodbine'
Ayeeda Rainbow Paint Color 'Brown'
Ayeeda Paint Metallic Paint 'Pink'
Gold Microspheres
Paper 'Pegasus' from the Starlight Collection

I created this layout for our newest challenge all about clocks.


You don't have to use 13 arts products to enter the challenge, just 
follow the theme of the mood board! 
You can find details on how to enter our challenge on the 13 arts blog, here.

And I thought I'd also introduce the brand new 13 arts team! 
Here are all the designers and a link to their blogs.




Australia



Finland


RETURNING DESIGNERS




Poland/Canada


Russia


United Kingdom


USA



Canada

Poland



and our NEW WONDERFUL DESIGNERS:


Greece



Hello crafters! My name is Christina Lampropoulou and I come from Athens, Greece . I m 35 years old, I work as a teacher in an elementary school , I am married to a very generous and supportive man and we have two daughters 5,5 and 4.I have been scrapbooking for about four years and my two girls are often my inspiration ! I have tried every style but mixed media has stolen my heart! I adore playing with colours , pastes, textures and layers on my pages and I am always trying new techniques or designs on my pages. When I started this hobby I was mostly creating cards but now I am in love with Layouts ,especially mixed media projects! I love to express my feelings on my creations and always try to pop up my photo and be always my focal point...I Love my hobby and today I feel so blessed to be one of 13 arts family because are favourite products of me! 

If you want to see more from me you can also you can find me :

Instagram: christina.lampropoulou




Estonia


Hi everyone! First of all I want to say that it is a big honor for me to be a part of such a great DT team! My name is Nadya Drozdova, I am from small European country Estonia. I am 29 years old. I am wife and mother of 7 years old daughter and one black maine-coon cat Salvador. Scrapbooking is my passion and I spend all my free time on it. I am just in the beginning of my way in mixed-media but I adore it. My own style I call " light, romantic and tender mixed-media". My main sources of inspiration are people, their interesting photos and new materials. 
I hope It will be very interesting and inspiring year for all of us! I wish you good mood and a lot of inspiration! You can visit me on my blog nadya-drozdova.blogspot.com and instagram: nadya.drozdova



Canada

I'm a 41 years old french women from Quebec, Canada. I have 2 beautiful teanagers and a wonderful lover. I make of the scrapbooking for more than 10 years now. I love trying new techniques and new styles. I use 13@rts products for several years and it is a huge honor for me to have been chosen to make part of this team. By hoping to inspire you of my best...

So here we are - 13 arts team:

So here are a few close ups of my layout:





That was along post! As always, thanks for looking :)
I hope you join in the challenge!
Hugs, Lisa xo

4 comments:

  1. How much I love your art! ! ! Kisses from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The background is superb Lisa! The page is beautifully composed and showcases your always magnificent layering talent.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...