Tuesday, August 2, 2016

'Together'

Hi friends, I hope everyone has had a relaxing weekend. I have another layout
to share with you made with the July Scraps of Elegance kit 'Sunshine and Sweet Tea'.

'Together'


To find out where to purchase our kits, please go here.
If you're looking for some inspiration as to what what to with our kits, 
please visit our blog here.

I used the following items from the July main kit 
and the elements and floral add on:

BoBunny Butterfly Kisses collection 'Flutter'
Prima Florica Gypsy Cord
Prima Salvage District Wood Embellishments
Blue Fern Studios Glitter 'Watermelon'
Dovecraft Paper Doilies
Petaloo soft Pink Botanical Blooms
Prima 'Tales of You & Me' Flowers

I would like to enter my layout in Task No. 2 on the chipboard blog
called Paper Maraca.

Here is the sketch:


More details on this challenge here.


Here are a few close ups:


I created some interest on the background with black gesso and a Tim Holtz stencil.
I also added a pretty 2 Crafty Chipboard piece called 'Ella's Border'
that I colored with some Lindy's Stamp Gang ink.


I'm not really a glittery crafter but I loved this 'Watermelon' glitter,
it really added some glamour and romance to this page.


Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs, Lisa xo



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...