Sunday, November 29, 2015

Grace

Hello crafty girls :)
Sometime around the beginning of November I saw the most incredibly gorgeous vintage styled moodboard on the challenge blog Berry71Bleu, and all month long I've thought about those beautiful images knowing that I had to create a layout with these colors and textures, 
so last night I finally created something.

'Grace'


I used some of my all time favourite paper from the Prima Script pad and just had fun 
creating layers of old book paper, flowers, some metal pieces and lots of inks.

Here is the moodboard I followed:


I was inspired by the deep rich browns together with the lace and the delicate blues and greens....
For more details on the challenge, please go here.

Here are a few close ups:





How many of you recognize who that lady is in the top right image of the moodboard?
My title is your clue:)

Thanks for visiting...
Hugs, Lisa xo








12 comments:

  1. I love it! Lacking words to describe such beauty, Lisa.

    ReplyDelete
  2. See, I think that the JOY and DELIGHT you have for scrapping shows through so much in this LO. It looks like you've had a jolly good time & I must say, it's a new fave from me! LOOOOOVE that brad, the butterflies, the way you've used those frames. Sensational. And oooh! oooh! me! I know.... Grace Kelly....but that's not here in your LO? That image is gorgeous too.....is it family or Pinterest?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is soooo gorgeous and you sure nailed that mood board! perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, so beautiful. Delicate and feminine but at the same time "punchy" and bold. Just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Lisa! I adore the colors on this one and as always your clustering is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow this is stunning, well worth the wait! x thank you for entering into our challenge here at BERRY71BLEU x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is amazing Lisa! Absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning, such fantastic work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such an awesome page Lisa! I so love seeing your creations...they are really inspirational and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dark rich textures against the subtle white create a lovely harmonious balance. Beautiful layering work.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, Lisa. This is absolutely spectacular. I love that photo so much and your take on this mood board is simply amazing. Thanks for your wonderful visit to my blog, too! Have a wonderful holiday season, my friend! HUGS!! Sharon

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...