Friday, May 15, 2015

May Challenge at Words & Painterly

Good morning crafty friends....
the girls at Words &Painterly have a fresh new challenge 
to inspire you this month of May....

'beautiful'



When I saw the beautiful fuchsia colors in this month's challenge I knew  I wanted to make a layout about my mum in honour of Mother's Day this month. My mother is the kindest , most selfless and loving person I know and I adore this sweet photo of her as a young girl. 

Here is the May challenge....


To visit the Words & Painterly blog please go here....
to join in the fun on Face Book please go here....

Here are a few details...




I hope you join in the challenge this month... 
and that I have inspired you a little today...
Lisa xo





8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout!!!! Beautiful colors!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another great page of you! Fuschia is not my go-to color but you make it look so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L !!! Fuschia, Pink and purple are good colours for you! I like it ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous. I love the color!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! Love the background, and special photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your page is absolutely beautiful and the photo of your mother is adorable. Such a pretty and softly detailed page.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another gorgeous page...the Fuschia is certainly gorgeous! The photo of your Mum...so special!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...