Tuesday, May 26, 2015

'captured memories'

Hello scrappy friends :)
I love working with my collection of Lindy's Stamp Gang inks so much, I especially love the Starburst inks, they are two toned, with a real shimmery undertone to them. My favourite one is called Bucaneer Bronze, a rich brown with gold shine that I use quite often. I felt so inspired by a great sketch I found on the blog ScrapMemory, a beautiful challenge blog that I visit often but have never entered.

'captured memories'


I created this layout using the April kit from Scraps of Elegance. I started with the Prima paper 'Princess Papillon' from the Butterfly collection as my background, and then using my inks I painted on two large circles as the base of my design. Then I used the Prima stamp 'Peeled Paint' that came with kit with brown ink.


I added some of the Prima Butterfly flowers and also some leaves that I cut out of paper scraps using the Prima leaf dies. The little white bee resins also came with the kit.

Here is the beautiful sketch I found on ScrapMemory...


For more info on this challenge please go here...
For more info on where to buy Scraps of Elegance kits please go here....



Thanks for looking! 
Lisa xo



10 comments:

  1. De toute beauté! Beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you do it, but you do! This is another masterpiece. Simply beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous layout.. love the sketch too..

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a beautiful sketch but you did a marvelous job interpreting it! If I may say, your design is even better ;)
    I love this page! But then again I love all your pages! Stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Took my breath away, Lisa!!! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The depth you created in your background work is truly remarkable. You are the Layering Queen and we bow down to you. :) xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  7. A stunning and soft page...I love the design and your styling is so amazing as always! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. потрясающе чувственно, тонко, почти прозрачно!! Необыкновенное настроение! потрясающе красиво! спасибо , что Вы с нами! SM)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh WOW! I am in love with this one so much ...... that sketch is awesome and you have totes rocked it babe xx ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...