Friday, May 1, 2015

'Butterfly' a new layout for Scraps of Elegance

Good evening scrappy friends....

I was so happy to open up the April kit from Scraps of Elegance this month 
and find such pretty papers and flowers.....

'butterfly'


Included in the kit was the 'Butterfly' collection by Prima and also some gorgeous Bo Bunny papers.
Here is the kit for April called 'Lynne's Garden Terrace' named after our designer Lynne Joncas. 
You can find Lynne's blog here.


For more info on where to buy Scraps of Elegance kits please go here...
and to get inspired by the Scraps of Elegance designers please go here....

A few close ups....


There were some gorgeous metal pieces that I tucked into the flowers and into the torn paper.
The Tim Holtz metal frame was a perfect look for my super vintage design.


Beautiful Prima flowers from the same collection. I tucked in some Blue Fern Studios chipboard pieces that I painted white and then softened with Vintage Photo ink.


This was the first time I had ever used the Magical Pigment Powder from Lindy's Stamp Gang and I loved it. It had a beautiful shimmer to it and I loved the almost two toned color, bright purple with a teal undertone.

Thanks for looking,
Lisa xo












6 comments:

  1. Took my breath away!! Pure beauty!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG Lisa, this is nothing short of PERFECT. Love love love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning! Amazing background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa, this is a beautiful, exquisite LO! It is the definition of awesome! LOVE it! Lisa : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lisa! Just stopping by to see what you are up to! And wow! This layout is absolutely gorgeous! What a stunning background, my friend! I love your creativity and am always inspired when I visit your blog. Happy Mother's Day!!! HUGS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's perfect!!! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...