Wednesday, April 15, 2015

'enjoy the little things...'

Hello crafty friends....it's the middle of the month and it's time to reveal the brand new color palette for this month's Words & Painterly challenge....

'enjoy the little things...'





 The new color palette for April is a beautiful combination of orange green and yellow..... perfect for spring. 
Here is the board for this month...


For more information on how to join in please go here...
To see all the gorgeous work and to join in the Facebook group please go here...

There is also a fun sketch to follow this month...

 

Here are a few close ups...


I've had this Prima chippie forever and I'm so glad it finally found a 
home here amongst the 'wild flowers' :)



I used my favourite Lindy's sprays....Glory of the Seas Gold, Yellow Rose of Texas and Curiouser Chartreuse.


I had so much fun creating this...
I hope to see you join in this month! 

Hugs, Lisa xo












9 comments:

  1. So many gorgeous details and the styling so fabulous! A beautiful page! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing work, I love ALL the details!!! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing work, I love ALL the details!!! Bravo!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous layout!!! Beautiful details!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! How simply gorgeous! I love how you used the colours and the sketch. The composition, details and texture along with the mix of colours is just a pleasurable feast for the eyes. So inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a great way to use the sketch and your colors mix amazingly together! Beautiful page!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful page, as always full of lots of beautiful little details that make your work a stand out, as well as clever and subtle colour blending. Just beautiful !

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a gorgeous take on this sketch and color scheme, Lisa! I love what you did with the sketch!! The photo is adorable and your details are superb!!! Just beautiful, as always, Lisa!! Thanks for sharing your talents with all of us!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing. I love looking at all the tiny details... :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...