Sunday, May 4, 2014

summer

Hello scrappy ladies! How is everyone's weekend so far?
I sat down last night to play around with a holiday photo I had on my desk
and created.....

"summer"


This is an 'out take' of me on the beach....kind of weird, kind of different.....
I like how it turned into a beach themed lo, but in unusual colors...and not the typical 
blues you might find....then I found this dollar store summer stamp in my stash that fit 
perfectly, love it when that happens! 
So I saw Inkido has a beach theme going on for the May challenge, so I decided to play
along....I wish Inkido products were easier to get in the States!
I might have to try ordering from some stores in Europe, anyone have any tips?

Here is the challenge mood board and here is the Inkido blog....


Here are a few close ups...


Here I have used some Blue Fern Studios chipboard called 'Graduated Circles' and also 
'Blooming Flourish' that I painted white and then embossed with Ranger 'Antique Linen'
embossing powder....




The beach is definitely my happy place!  
Thanks for stopping by....
Hugs, Lisa xox






13 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty LO and I love the background. Lovely embellishments too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's such an amazing layout! LOVE the colors and gorgeous texture!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow this is stunning, love all the details on your back ground..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too gorgeous Lisa! Thanks for playing along at Inkido!! Hope you have seen the SATW competition this month too & play along. 9 out of 10 of our prizes are going to past WOFfers so you have a high chance!! And the prizes are phenomenal too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, this is just sublime! I LOVE it! Love the addition of the delicate shells and starfish. Gorgeous details and texture. Your work is always beautiful and inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lisa...I have been a great admirer of your work!! this page is just so gorgeous!! love all the details and the layering...very inspiring as always!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Lisa, this is really a magnificent page! (I would like to scrap like this when I grow up,...LOL!)
    Thank you so much for sharing with us at Inkido!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty page, Lisa. You captured the mood of the board perfectly. I am absolutely LOVING the gorgeous colors here, and all of your lovely details. I especially like the photo - it's just beautiful, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing layout, i love all details on your layout, it's gorgeeous, with a beautiful photo too ! thank for joining us with the Inkido challenge this month !

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely in love with this page! So sweet and beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us at inkido!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a beautiful page. Love the colors and your texture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Amazing! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Inkido!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So beautiful! Love the soft colors. What stamp did you use below the flowers, above the frame, and off to the left side of the page? It is so decorative, I just love it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...