Saturday, March 15, 2014

1957

Hello there! I am so happy it's the weekend, time to relax and create....
I found a beautiful sketch over on the forum at The Flying Unicorn and I 
thought I would join in the fun, I love sketches, it gives me a starting 
point and then things just flow from there......

"1957"


Love this old photo of my Dad, his mum, his brother Richard and his sister Jennifer.
I need to ask him about this photo...all I know is the year it was taken, cool car 
right? I used Authentique paper, Petaloo blue flowers, a Lindy's Stamp Gang mist called
Bucaneer Bay Blue which had some beautiful gold running through it and a few 
pieces of Blue Fern Studios chipboard called Leafy Page Accents which 
I colored with mist and then coated with Ranger clear Crackle Paint.

Here are a few close ups:



See you soon!
Hugs, Lisa 

1 comment:

  1. It just gorgeous! Beautiful photo and fantastic background!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...