Friday, November 29, 2013

Guest Designer spot at Berry71Bleu !



Hello friends, the ladies at Berry71Bleu were kind enough to invite me to be a Guest Designer this week as I won the October challenge. The theme for November was 'Change is Beautiful'. When I thought of change, I thought of how I am having to accept some changes about myself that I am not really enjoying! They say 40 is the new 30 but I'm not too sure about that! LOL! Anyway, I love how this background turned out....I played with some old book papers, lots of gesso and 13arts purple mist, Prima flowers, a ring chipboard piece from Blue Fern Studios, and I finally figured out how to use some micro beads that I bought a while back, love them! Please check out Marivic's blog, the challenges are very inspiring, and there are so many talented ladies over there showing some lovely work!
Wishing you well, Lisa XO

2 comments:

  1. Wow, love your page , always good what you make! I also have that age issue,but worse... thinking, 50 the new 40 ?
    I can believe it, but my mirror is not playing along !! :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is stunning! beautiful photos too.. and enjoy each stage of your life.. each day and year is a gift!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...